Can't paint French nails? Here's your answer. The Dixie Plates Perfect Frenchie Stamper.
Obviously this can be used as a regular stamper, BUT, it can also be used as a very effecitve way to get the perfect French manicure.
Simply paint your gel polish onto the stamper in a thin layer, gently press your nail into the stamper head (the further you press, the deeper your French will be), remove the nail from the stamper and cure.
Ta-Da! Perfech French every time. This is a particularly good trick for the on trend Skinny French and it looks fabulous.
The stamper has a long clear handle and a medium soft clear stamper head.
- Stamper measures 6.3cm with lid on (end to end)
- Stamper head is approximately 2.8cm in diameter so it's perfect for smaller stamping images
- The holder is totally clear, so it's great for precision stamping
PLEASE NOTE: THE STAMPER HEAD IS EXTREMELY FRAGILE SO BE GENTLE WITH IT AND REPLACE LID AFTER USE.
Cleaning Your Stamper
- Clean with a lint roller or sticky tape, and be gentle.
- DO NOT clean the stamper holder with acetone. It is NOT acetone resitant and will become cloudy if acetone is used.
- If you damage your stamper, we are not liable.
- Your stamper DOES NOT need any priming or prepping at all.
- If for some reason your stamper does not pick up, you can try running a lint roller over the head, washing the stamper head in warm soapy water and letting it air dry, or giving the head a very quick wipe over with acetone (as a last resort).
TIPS & TRICKS
For nail art ideas please check out our YouTube channel: Dixie Girlxox